Welcome to the California Board of Accountancy's CBA Exam Application
Welcome to the California Board of Accountancy (CBA) Uniform CPA Examination (CPA Exam) application process. It is the CBA's intention to provide an online application and information for the CPA Exam to best assist you. Should you have questions at anytime during the application process, please contact the Exam Unit by telephone at (916) 561-1703 or by e-mail at email@example.com. To begin, please choose one of the following:
- I do not have a CBA Client Account (username and password). I want to establish an account so I can apply for the CPA Exam.
- I have previously established a CBA Client Account (username and password) and would like to access my account. (Note: Your Unique Identifier Number is not part of your user name or password.)
In order to assist you as you plan to take the CPA Exam, the CBA has provided information on the next version of the CPA Exam which is scheduled to launch on April 1, 2017. In addition, the CBA has some answers to frequently asked questions regarding the next version of the CPA Exam.
Over the past several weeks, the California Board of Accountancy (CBA) has made changes to improve candidates' access to their Uniform CPA Exam (Exam) scores on the day they are released.
We offer the following suggestions when attempting to access your Exam scores on the day of release:
- Please do not call the CBA office. For security reasons, staff are unable to provide scores over the phone.
- Please use one device (e.g. computer, tablet, phone) at a time to access your scores. Using multiple devices will not increase your ability to login to your account.
- Please do not refresh your browser rapidly if the server response time seems slow. Doing so will not increase your ability to login to your account.
- If your browser's connection attempt to the CBA server fails, please wait several minutes before trying again.